[Nagnagnag] URP3?

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 13:46:02 EST 2004

I have probably 'complained' to a few folks offlist that I have been missing
Mr Kirk's more thematic compositions, like Afrocentris.  Give me an
Intensely Radioactive anyday.

Comps like Earlier/Later or URP 1 and 2 have a lot to live up to, in
comparison with a comp like Step Write Run.

Just my $0.02...I buy everything Kirk immediately.  If I didn't, I'd still
be waiting for Kraftwerk's next album ;-)

pat