[Nagnagnag] URP3?

Michael Messick mike at angryjester.com
Wed Nov 10 22:23:53 EST 2004

Some of the "Later" material seems to be the cross between "Code" and "Groovy".  I remember at the time it seemed strange that GLN should take such a turn from Code, but this seems to be the missing material between them.

I agree about "Earlier".  I respect it and all, but it just doesn't blow my skirts up.

Really like Truck Bombers, though.  At least most of the non-vocal / subdued vocal portions.  Some of the louder vocals are a little overdone.

IMHO
-Mike