[Nagnagnag] Kirk at TG

nic nic at uklinux.net
Thu May 20 10:20:55 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 11:33, Jon Whitney wrote:
> I met him too and introduced myself.  However, he wasn't even remotely
> pleased to meet me.  Did brainwashed do something bad to him?  Nic? Ty?
> Mark?  Did we do something wrong?  Did I do something wrong?

Well we've never been sycophantically nice about his music, and we did
say something nice about Industrial Evolution, originally. Oh I don't
update the news often enough.

Surely that's not enough though is it?

Perhaps he was in a bad mood or was confused about what brainwashed was?

Back in the day (before we moved to brainwashed.com, so 1995?) Chris
McGrail showed him the old site, and he said it was "trainspotterish",
which is and was perfectly true. :-)

nic
--
nic <nic at uklinux.net>