[Nagnagnag] Kirk at TG

Stuart Mann stuartmann at btinternet.com
Wed May 19 10:09:12 EDT 2004

Nice one Adam....  I met him at a CV gig in the early 90s (Brixton) and yes, a really nice approachable guy.

Just got my triple package from Amazon (and listing to Redux CD2 at the moment)....  great stuff.  Earlier/later is going to take some getting into I think!  URP2 (nice cover) is quite beaty on first listening...

Check out thegreedyeye site for info on "The Truck Bombers of Suburbia Uptown"..... and URP 3, as you mention -  this really is turning into a Kirk year!!

Stuart