[Nagnagnag] Kirk's Mute package ...

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 11:01:35 EDT 2004

Hey Nic and all,

>From: nic <nic at uklinux.net>
>To: nagnagnag at hollyfeld.org
>Subject: Re: [Nagnagnag] Kirk's Mute package ...
>Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:44:44 +0100
>

>Thinking about what Pat said, I'm always changing my IM "friendly name"
>to reflect my mood and used to change my .sig at work to various
>parodies of the official one depending on how they were treating me.
>
>So I can see why RHK does it.

One thing I mentioned to someone offlist...remember when Kirk used to do the
art collage works for the early releases?  I also look at his use of many
names/aliases, etc. as sort of a collage...at least, as a collection of
concepts and ideas that are of interest to him.  He's a very creative guy,
why wouldn't he, you know.  Plus it sets him apart as usual from so many
artists to whom this concept wouldn't even occur.

Enjoy URP2,