[Nagnagnag] Kirk's Mute package ...

nic nic at uklinux.net
Wed May 12 11:44:44 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 13:46, Chris Tourgelis wrote:
> > On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 15:47, Thierens, Danny wrote:
> >> Nice info on URP 2 ... Where does he keep coming up with those aliases ?!
> >
> > More importantly, why?
> >
> I guess they're another thing to decorate?

Thinking about what Pat said, I'm always changing my IM "friendly name"
to reflect my mood and used to change my .sig at work to various
parodies of the official one depending on how they were treating me.

So I can see why RHK does it.

I got URP Vol2 last night, I've flicked through it and listened to the
first two tracks properly.

All the material is from 95-97 which was a prime time for RHK. There
doesn't seem to be any new editing (a la URP Vol 1) over the top which
is good news.

I think I'm going to like this! :-)

nic