[Nagnagnag] Kirk's Mute package ...

Stuart Mann stuartmann at btinternet.com
Mon May 10 17:55:07 EDT 2004

All this talk is making me even more impatient.  I order all three releases from Amazon (no vinyl, I'm afraid) to be delivered when they are all in....  this means I have to wait for all three to be released until I get mine and Amazon are saying May 17.  BUT -  It's going to be like Christmas, birthday and New Year all at the same time.... !

I suppose Richard H. Kirk as a name is relatively unknown to most of the planet, so why not come up with other names and aliases... makes no difference to most people and keeps me entertained and on my toes for any releases that could slip by.

Stuart