[Nagnagnag] Kirk's Mute package ...

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 12:32:42 EDT 2004

Interesting point, Nic.  We were gabbing about some of the 'lesser' talked
about Kirk albums over at the Cab club, and I was too lazy to point out that
it seems like it's easy to keep track of Kirk albums, Sandoz albums, but
then there's the bunch in "all the other aliases" pile (Sweet Exorcist as a
rule also doesn't get mentioned a lot).

Why?  Just speculating: why not?  For no other reason than it's fun.  I'd
love to walk around everyday with a new name and be unknowable, but since
that just won't fly...if there's space on the cds, go for it, Kirk.  I enjoy
it.  Perhaps it's his nod to things he enjoys or is fascinated by.  I can't
help but notice the occasional German influenced track title or 'alias', and
I always appreciate it.

Just my $0.02,

pat