[Nagnagnag] Kirk's Mute package ...

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 12:15:54 EDT 2004

I've had them all since last Monday, kudos to Mute for shipping so fast to
the US, um, I can't even get anything shipped that quickly over here.

I have liked everything I've heard, but being as busy as I am, I still
really haven't listened to the vinyl yet, maybe one minute of the Martyrs
vinyl.

Thanks for the feedback on the vinyl though, more to look forward to.

My understanding is that URP 2 ships today, I am speechless at the amount of
new Kirk material available in the last two weeks, it's not my birthday or
anything ;-)

The Later cd is such a treat, it's like a trip done CV deju vu lane...not
quite CV, but so close.  Kirk singing is a blast, I am enjoying it.

keep on all,