[Nagnagnag] New remix of Sweet Exorcist - Testfour ? (+ rando m thoughts on a busy working afternoon)

Matthew Green greec1 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 23 22:51:24 EST 2004

Is it more remixes, like the Mo'Wax 12"s from a few years ago? I don't
suppose it could be new . . .

Incidentally, you tend to be knowledgeable about such things, Jon: What is
Sascha Frere-Jones's relationship to Liquid Liquid? He's thanked on the
Mo'Wax / Grand Royal reissue of the original Liquid Liquid eps as an album,
but I don't think he had anything to do with the band. I don't know if he's
been around that long, unless its as a journalist.

Anyway,
-Matt