[Nagnagnag] Dave the percussionist

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 16:06:33 EST 2004

Hmm, and I was getting all excited that it was some straight out of the
Northwest Screaming Trees, oh well.

Would I be getting all picky wondering about his 'membership status' in
CV...I'm coming out of a Kraftwerk frame of mind, so, well, I think we know
how nit-picky people can be about who is a member of a band and who isn't.
I mean, does everybody who shook a tambourine on a Cabs album claim they
were members of the band?  Did they even shake tambourines on any Cabs
albums?

still giddy,

pat

ps. hi bill