[Nagnagnag] Electronic Bible 7"

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 10:45:48 EDT 2004

Simon,

Aren't you sweet!  Here's a few links for folks that don't know, or are new
to the naglist:

Yahoo group:

Colin's great website:

http://www.thegreedyeye.com/

The original site where all of us 'met up' I think:

http://www.brainwashed.com/cv/

And Richard, I need something new to look at, this has been up for about a
month now:

http://www.richardhkirk.com/

Enjoy!

pat