[Nagnagnag]

ed.arthur at comcast.net ed.arthur at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 18:49:36 EST 2004

"Warp Records, an independent label for electronic music (featuring artists such as Aphex Twin, Autechre, and Boards of Canada), has made their entire back catalog available thru Bleep, a new digital download service. Individual tracks are $1.35 for those of us in the USA, with EPs and full albums in the $4 to $10 price range. You can download Aphex Twin's rare, groundbreaking Hangable Auto Bulb EP for $4.29. To quote from the FAQ: 'We are at present the only store to offer very high quality MP3 files,' and 'Bleep music has no DRM or copy protection built in. We believe that most people like to be treated as customers and not potential criminals'."

You can find 3 RHK albums on Warp...

http://www.warprecords.com/
http://www.warprecords.com/bleep/

/Ed