[Nagnagnag] Kirk in the 90s

TJ Lawless tjlawless at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 21:14:01 EST 2004

If we are talking about original Kirk works, Orchestra Terrestrial would
have to be one...marvellous, chilled out classical ambience, not many other
RHK works similar to it at all...plenty of his earlier stuff was ambient of
course, but not many with the orchestral feel to it-wish people would stop
slagging the man off!