[Nagnagnag] Yorkshire Ham update

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 13:53:49 EST 2004

Hey all,

I have seen the posts asking after copies of Yorkshire Ham.  At the time, I
really wanted to send a reply, but wasn't sure if it was my place or not to
do so.  I have heard from someone who is in contact with Jean-Marc, so do
have some information for folks.

Jean-Marc is unfortunately very ill and unable to respond to email inqueries
or to gather the fanzine/cd to send out to folks.  I know that as soon as he
returns home, he will be able to get those out to folks.  Please be patient.

My thoughts are with Jean-Marc and I hope that he will be better soon.