[Nagnagnag] Kirk in the 90s

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 16:39:03 EST 2004

Hmm, I don't remember there being a rule that we couldn't have differences
of opinion on here.

Oh wait, is that the one that applies to Groovy Laidback and Nasty?
Sometimes I forget about that one...

;-)!!!!

Seriously though, I just got done listening to Virtual State and now just
cranked up Number of Magic, nice stuff to get you through your day.  I agree
with you though Colin, I think there is always a strong theme running
through each album.

Keep on all,

pat