[Nagnagnag] Kirk in the 90s

caw at beeb.net caw at beeb.net
Mon Jan 12 16:06:34 EST 2004

Ok, i think i will have to disagree - i find that most of
Kirks solo albums are strong from the first track to the
last.
I think Kirk is as original now with each album as he as
ever been.
2003 saw the release of BCD and TWAT - both totally original
and nothing like any previous release and dead powerful thru
each of their tracks.

I know - there always one who has to disagree ...