[Nagnagnag] Kirk in the 90s

ed.arthur at comcast.net ed.arthur at comcast.net
Mon Jan 12 15:26:52 EST 2004

Very well written indeed Gordon.
I'll rub together my last two remaining
brain cells and come up with a short reply
as usual.

To me "Loopstatic" and "Neurometrik" are
essential disks.  I started on the Kirk-post-CV
thingy when Trafficante came out so I didn't get
to hear things chronologically.  While there are
some parts of "Closed Circuit" which are just
filler to me, too ambient.

/Ed