[Nagnagnag] Nobody got URP for Christmas I guess?

Sam Sheffield slangking75 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 9 23:08:14 EST 2004

another great set from the electro master for sure, i love to dance
(although i'm a terrible dancer !). have played it for friends who
generally don't like rhk's work, didn't tell them who it was, they loved
it...

stuart, you have good taste in music, The Fall's new disc is wonderful
also, best album since '99's "the marshall suite". amazing. Mark hasn't
lost his mind. yet.

dr. sheffield