[Nagnagnag] Nobody got URP for Christmas I guess?

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 09:50:00 EST 2004

Wow, gang, nice to see some responses!

Maybe it's just me, and yeah it's got beats, but they aren't hitting me
upside the head like Loopstatic did.  For me, Loopstatic was fresh; URP,
while top-notch Kirky, seems a bit day-old.

I'm well aware that this was a collection of un-released material from what,
'96-'00, but am I the only one who wonders what prompted this release?  Was
it even advertised in any press?  Kirk's cds seem to come out of nowhere
sometimes.  With BCD and TWAT, we sorta had a bit of notice, a little bit of
sell, but this one just was like: It's November, here's an album.  Maybe
he's just getting Western Works cleaned up, saw what doing Methodology did
to the studio.

Anyone know if Kirk is playing live these days or in the future?  What's he
up to?  He had the Subduing Demons installation in York back in October.

Pat