[Nagnagnag] Nobody got URP for Christmas I guess?

Thierens, Danny ThierenD at kochind.com
Fri Jan 9 02:45:42 EST 2004

I still have to pick mine up ... I should be ashamed !!! I'm waiting on some
other releases (the new Meat Beat Manifesto stuff !!!) to order a package
from the USA, to avoid postage killing me. Personally, I must thank everyone
involved in bringing the US $ to Euro exchange rate well down, making
shopping in the USA cheaper for this European. Professionally, it sucks
though !!!

Over the holidays, I've been mainly listening to some rare Prince stuff and
Godspeed You ! Black Emperor. How's that for a diverse taste ? Other recent
interesting listening material includes Console, Styrofoam, Air, Goldfrapp
(Yes Sir, I Can Boogie !!!), Queens Of The Stone Age, ... I even managed to
go to a new-wave/gothic/electro festival with Snowy Red, Insekt (original
line-up reformed), Male Or Female (1/2 Front 242) and The Klinik (original
line-up reformed for this one-off gig) ... My ears are still ringing,
although I did bring ear plugs. If you like "power electronics", make sure
to check out the older work of The Klinik.

Time to switch to CV-mode again. I did manage to squeeze Mal's PowWowPlus
in.

Have a good '04, with everything you wish for, when you want it, how you
want it and where you want it.

dv8