[Nagnagnag] Nobody got URP for Christmas I guess?

bhaas swanhunter57 at mac.com
Fri Jan 9 02:13:02 EST 2004

I think I can honestly say I liked this from the get-go, more so than
any of his recent releases. Meaty, beaty, big and bouncy, as someone
wiser than me once said. But then again, my favorite of all of Kirk's
non-CV releases is the first Nitrogen disc. Play me a great riff, and
you can play it all night long, you know?