[Nagnagnag] Nobody got URP for Christmas I guess?

Stuart Mann stuartmann at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 9 06:53:35 EST 2004

I LOVE the CD, been listening to it down the gym at full blast since
Christmas.... every track pulsates and evolves - it's easy to lose
yourself...... consistently good, outstanding quality techno......  The
Relexiv, Frightgod and the Nitrogen tracks are stand out for me, but it's all
pretty seamless......  all in all it's business as usual for Kirk. What would
I do without him....  ;-)

Stuart
(Also been listening to the new Fall CD..... )