[Nagnagnag] Hafler Trio / Chris Watson

Thierens, Danny ThierenD at kochind.com
Mon Feb 23 05:42:34 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm thinking of picking up some Hafler Trio CDs, after having a chance to
listen to some on-line.

According to the Mute site, only the following include Chris Watson in the
line-up :

	Bang An Open Letter (KUT1CD)
	Walk Gently Through The Gates Of Joy (KUT2CD)
	Seven Hours Sleep (KUT3CD)

Is this correct ? The Brainwashed discography is not very clear on this
subject. There are 6 re-released CDs available from the Mutebank (cheap !),
so can I conclude that Chris did not participate on the following :

	Four Ways Of Saying Five (KUT4CD)
	All That Rises Must Converge (KUT5CD)
	A Thirsty Fish (KUT6CD)

The collaboration between the Halfer Trio and Autechre, released a few weeks
ago, is a nice listening experience too.

Thanks for the input,

dv8 (waiting for RHK's URP to arrive ... I know I'm slow !).