[Nagnagnag] See you in September, or lose you to another guy

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 10:13:20 EDT 2004

Hey all,

My Sunday scanning has brought me to the Greedy Eye website, where for those
of you who didn't get 'em, the link to the extra Kirk Ryukyu Underground
remixes are waiting patiently...

http://www.thegreedyeye.com/

But the top news is that we got a new Kirk album to save all our bottle
return money for!  Yeah we knew this one was coming, but Amazonuk is taking
pre-orders for the "Meets the Truck Bombers" album.  September 27 is the
street date...what do you all think?  Should I add a month to that? ;-)

enjoy,