[Nagnagnag] Ku-ling Bros is also alive...

Mr Diskito ledisque at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:34:53 EDT 2004

Tim / Cabbers:
According to what i am reading, surfing the net these last times, mallinder
& norton are preparing new songs for an upcoming album. They have been
perfoming live ocasionally in some events (like an archichecture stuff
meeting). And Mallinder is doing his work as a dj since a long time (there
is a triplej album with a disc containing his mixes), being named best
western australia dj as well.
So, let's hope for a new full album soon.

walter ruiz,
mar del plata - argentina