[Nagnagnag] Ku-ling Bros is also alive...

TJ Lawless tjlawless at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 21:31:13 EDT 2004

Smiggsy and fellow Cabbers,

Just been having a scout around and the substrata label
"www.substrata.com.au", has some info on the Ku-Lings, which I think you can
order from, and if you do a google search on them, there is some information
about this "Che Geuvara" track, which is on a compilation CD on Offworld.
Its supposed to be the first track from next Mallinder/Norton creation
album.Dont know where you can order this compilation though... Its on the
Ministry Of Sound Australia website...do a google and you'll find it.

Clueless.