[Nagnagnag] Some Live Kirk news hopefully

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 10:34:54 EDT 2004

Hey gangs,

I've heard through the CV-grapevine that our man in Sheffield may do an
upcoming gig (possibly URP3) at the Cube microplex in Bristol.  I didn't see
any mention at the Cube's website, but hopefully some of you local fans can
keep your eyes peeled and ears open and let the rest of us know?  Fingers
are crossed.

I found that rather interesting (as any Kirk gig would be), in light of the
fact that the two URP cds mention that they were mastered by Ralph P Ruppert
of Headroom in Bristol.

Keep on, and thanks to my agent man for the news,