[Nagnagnag] tg: re: refugee show

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 00:03:06 EDT 2004

I was a bit surprised...and then not surprised at all.  I think surprised
most that it wasn't sold out (note to promoters: invite Kraftwerk if you
would like to sell-out).  I had seriously considered going, just to catch
Kirk (and drink beer) but the whole three day encampment thing was not
enticing to say the least.

Jon:  I wish you the best on your trip.

pat

ps.  Are we all consoling ourselves with the mother lode of all Kirk getting
released, er, if he keeps this up, I'm going to run out of fingers to count
on.