[Nagnagnag] FW: Richard H. Kirk & Sandoz - New release/Mail Order Offer

Thierens, Danny ThierenD at kochind.com
Mon Apr 26 06:30:44 EDT 2004

Cool news !!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mute Bank [mailto:info at mutebank.co.uk]
Sent: maandag 26 april 2004 12:31
Subject: Richard H. Kirk & Sandoz - New release/Mail Order Offer

Cabaret Voltaire related new releases, and a very special mail order offer
ahead of the official release date May 17th

RICHARD H. KIRK
Double CD
'Earlier/Later: Unreleased Projects Anthology 74/89' (KIRK6CD) A double CD
documenting a fifteen-year period of private research and personal
development by Richard H. Kirk. Committed to cassette and then forgotten,
they have been transferred onto CD with a minimum postproduction. 'You can
probably hear the hiss from some of the cassettes,' Kirk observes. 'I've
never played them to anyone before. I'm particularly pleased with the
material contained on "Earlier". I almost think that's the album I should be
making now.'

Limited Edition 12"
'DETONATE/REWORKS EP' (12KIRK6)
4 exclusive 2004 remixes of Martyrs Of Palestine & Street Gang by Richard H.
Kirk, only available on this 12" and only for a limited period.

More: http://www.mute.com/richardkirk/index.html

SANDOZ
Double CD
'Digital Lifeforms, Redux' (KIRK7CD)
Disc one of this set comprises the tracks that made up the original 'Digital
Lifeforms' CD release while the material on the second disc was recorded
during the same period and with the exception of two tracks has remained
unreleased until present. It's an account of how the Sandoz project
developed and includes the first recorded Sandoz track, 'Medium Cool'.

Limited Edition 12"
'RETURN TO THE HEART OF DARKNESS/REWORKS EP' (12KIRK7)
4 exclusive 2004 remixes of Sandoz tracks by Richard H. Kirk, only available
on this 12" and only for a limited period.

More: http://www.mute.com/sandoz/index.html

Both double CD albums £12.99 each / Both EP 12" singles £3.99 each

Available to order from The Grey Area via Mute Bank 3 weeks ahead of the UK
release date (17th May)

-

Special MULTI-BUY Offer

KIRK-MULTI1 - Both CD's for £20.00 (saving £5.98)

KIRK-MULTI2 - Both 12"'s for £6.00 (saving £1.98)

KIRK-MULTI3 - Both CD's and 12"'s £25.00 (saving £8.96)

To order please click here:
http://www.mute.co.uk/cgi/shopframes.cgi?pageID=102

-

If you do not wish to receive further information from Mute Bank please
return this email to info at mutebank.co.uk with the heading REMOVE. Apologies
for any inconvenience caused.

--
Mute Bank