[Nagnagnag] THE FIRST EVER BRAINWASHED TRAVELING ROAD SHOW!

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Sat Apr 24 23:56:17 EDT 2004

You are warmly invited and encouraged to come out, say hi, mingle and
enjoy some nights of great music.  We realize this is a very short notice
for some, but a fun time is expected for all.

Stop 1: Dublin, Ireland, Sunday, 2nd May
Venue:  Lazybird
Location: The International Bar, Wicklow Street
Lineup: Aranos and Z'ev
Time:  8:30 doors
Notes: Aranos is bringing 3 big gongs
More: www.lazybird.org

Stop 2: Leicester, UK, Friday, 7th May
Venue: The Attik
Location: 15 Free Lane
Lineup: Volcano the Bear
Time: 10:00 doors
Notes: with Nick Mott entering University, this could be the last time to
see VTB for a while
More: www.the-attik.co.uk or phone 0116 2223800

Stop 3: Cambridge, UK, Wednesday, 12th May
Venue: The Portland Arms
Location:  129 Chesterton Road
Lineup:  V/Vm, Colin Potter (Nurse with Wound and Ora), and
Thighpaulsandra (Coil and Spirtualized)
Time: 8:00 doors
Notes: international debut of full Thighpaulsandra five-piece live band!
More: www.badtiming.co.uk or phone 01223 357268

Additionally, I, Jon Whitney (of Brainwashed) will be DJ'ing in all venues
either inbetween sets or doing original stuff.  (Requests are welcome!)
All shows will be videotaped for future broadcast on Brainwashed.com's
ongoing series, THE EYE.  Some footage might be used in future
feature-length projects or DVD releases.  This is still yet
to-be-determined.

jonwhitney
TURBID.COM