[Nagnagnag] FW: Re: [Cabaretvoltaire] URP_Vol 1 rocks

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 09:11:31 EDT 2004

Hey Naggers,

Not sure if this has been mentioned at nag (I'm never sure I get every
post), but there appears to be another new album coming out from the hardest
working man in show business...I thought I'd pass on this cab club post.

At this rate, Kirk will be at his usual 5 albums(+?) a year...

Enjoy and keep on,

pat