[Nagnagnag] 'Darkness at Noon' [was: Help!]

Thierens, Danny ThierenD at kochind.com
Wed Apr 7 03:57:32 EDT 2004

_Orchestra Terrestrial_ is really nice one, somehow reminds me of
_Biosphere_ at times. So time ago, someone reported that RHK had created a
similar work but hadn't found an outlet yet. Maybe we'll have to poke Jochen
@ Die Stadt (jschwarz at diestadtmusik.de <mailto:jschwarz at diestadtmusik.de> ).

Question : Probably most of RHK's present output is released on limited
numbers (1000 copies ? 5000 copies ?), but does anyone have any idea how
many are actually sold ? I guess most of the recent CV compilations/remixes
sold pretty well, although the vinyl version of the _Nag Nag Nag_ remixes by
RHK, reportedly very limited in pressing, was still available from the
Mutebank last time I checked. The outcome will not stop me from buying his
stuff, but I was just curious how many others out there do the same, besides
the people on the mailing lists.

dv8

PS : Recently listened to _Afrocentris_ again, there are some really good
dub tracks on that one. I think someone over at Brainwashed needs to get RHK
into the same studio as Jack Dangers @ Meat Beat Manifesto (their _In Dub_
is great !!!) for some expert knob twiddling ...