[Nagnagnag] 'Darkness at Noon' [was: Help!]

Stuart Mann stuartmann at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 7 09:10:13 EDT 2004

Ross.

I've had and still have an Amazon used copy request but, so far, no luck.  I did speak with Mike at Touch at some stage but had no joy, although I will check the touchshop.... I suppose next step is Action, who I've bought from before and ebay, of course....

On a slightly different note - I managed to get a new copy of Orchestra Terrestrial just a couple of weeks ago from Forced Exposure in the US, which I was surprised about as it was a limited pressing.  It has really grown on me and creates a great background ambience when I working at my PC.  Reminds me of Aphex Twin without the beats but it's also very Kirk... what do other Naggers think?

Anyhow, thanks for your help so far Ross,

Stuart