[Nagnagnag] 'Darkness at Noon' [was: Help!]

Gescom at aol.com Gescom at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 16:53:06 EDT 2004

stuartmann at btinternet.com writes:

>Can anyone help me track down a copy of 'Darkness at Noon'

That was released by Touch in 1999 and may very well be out of
print.  Touch's original web site, www.touch.demon.co.uk, is no
longer operating, however I have been receiving e-mail updates
from Mr. Harding via his old e-mail address, a pop account from
the old Touch web site: touch at touch.demon.co.uk.  If that fails
to connect with him, try the contact page at www.touchshop.org:
www.touchshop.org/store_info.php.

If you are still having no luck, you may need to resort to GEMM
(www.gemm.com) or eBay.  You can also request a used copy at
Amazon UK (www.amazon.co.uk).  They'll notify you when they
find one.

Perhaps a copy is kicking around in Preston at Action Records.
Try sending an e-mail to Gordon at: sales at action-records.co.uk.
You can also take a shot at one of the many Music Video Exchange
outlets in the London area or try Replay Records in Bath.

Good luck Stuart,

Ross
Detroit, Michigan