[Nagnagnag] Fwd: Cabaret Voltaire videos

Gescom at aol.com Gescom at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 18:56:21 EDT 2004

This e-mail was sent to me via the Yahoo 'Electroclash' discussion
list.  This is not my auction and I have nothing to do with it at all.
For more information, see the attached forwarded e-mail message
below.

If the Hollyfeld server does not allow forwarded e-mail messages
sent to the Nag list, then I will repost later.  The Yahoo servers
happen to be set up to ignore forwarded messages on discussion
lists, but I have yet to post a forwarded e-mail on the Nag list.

Consider this a test...

-R