[Nagnagnag] Cabaret Voltaire goodies for sale [2nd post, 1st post failed!]

Gescom at aol.com Gescom at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 10:08:49 EDT 2003

Please pardon the interruption, but I wanted to let everyone know about
the following Cabaret Voltaire related items I have for sale on eBay
(everything starts at *one cent*):

-1-
BCD/Biochemical Dread (Kirk), 'Bush Doctrine' (Cocosolidciti) [CSC_006]
CD ABSOLUTELY BRAND NEW, STILL IN UNBROKEN SHRINK WRAP:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2557300680

-2-
Chris Watson, 'Stepping Into the Dark' (Touch) [TO_27]
CD BRAND NEW, MINT CONDITION:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2557314957

-3-
Citrus (Kirk), 'Adrenachrome' (Porky's Productions) [PORK_010]
12" USED, EXCELLENT CONDITION:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2557317900

-4-
Richard H. Kirk, 'Rare Kirk' (Unknown Label) [KIRK_1_CD]
2xCDR BOOTLEG LIKE NEW, ABSOLUTELY MINT CONDITION:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2557404155

-5-
Ku-ling Bros. (Stephen Mallinder), 'Systematic Hipster' (Off World Sounds)
[OFFWORLD_7] 12" USED, VERY GOOD CONDITION:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2557408577

-6-
Various Artists (c/w exclusive Kirk), 'MGRS RMXS' (Migros) [ROLI_0023]
2x12" GATEFOLD LP + CD ABSOLUTELY BRAND NEW, NEVER PLAYED:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2557423260

-7-
Cabaret Voltaire, 'Nag Nag Nag' (The Grey Area of Mute) [12_CABS_19]
12" BRAND NEW, PERFECT CONDITION, NEVER PLAYED:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2557425640

-8-
Sonexuno, 'Alchemy' (Solid Pleasure) [SPLT_013] (c/w Kirk remix)
12" USED, EXCELLENT CONDITION:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2557447743

-9-
Ultramarine, 'Nightfall in Sweetleaf' (Dali/Chameleon) [66324] (c/w
Sweet Exorcist (Kirk) mix) 12" USED, VERY GOOD CONDITION:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2557720890

-10-
Various Artists, 'Wasted: The Best of Volume' (Volume) [BOV_MC_1]
(c/w exclusive alternate mix of Cabaret Voltaire's 'Low Cool')
2xMC BRAND NEW, PERFECT CONDITION, STILL IN ORIGINAL SHRINK WRAP:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2557724460

This is just a short list of over 90 items I currently have for sale on eBay.

If anyone is kind enough to forward this e-mail to the Cabaret Voltaire
Yahoogroup, it would be much appreciated.  I do not have message
distribution capabilities on that group as I am not a member.  Thanks!