[Nagnagnag] reminder

john smith jean_marclawtonll at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 14:59:34 EDT 2003

Just a reminder that there are still some copies of Yorkshire Ham 3
available; which comes with the free cd of fan's remixes of Kirk's work. I
still have several copies which people reserved, but have not sent payments
for. If these people still want there copies then please let me know.

         Regards Jean-Marc

ps anyone new to 'The Conversation' bulletin board which is discussing all
the Cabs  / Kirk albums in chronological order and who thinks they've
'missed the boat' and therefore can't participate, fear not. The way that
Richard Sedley has set it up means that each album has its own topic area
and you can add your comments / opinions about a particular album anytime
you like.

Go to www.the conversation.org.uk