[Nagnagnag] yorkshire ham

john smith jean_marclawtonll at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 21:40:46 EDT 2003

I understand that some people have recently written to me for copies of
Yorkshire Ham. However, I am currently working away from home, marooned on
the Isle of Skomer, one boat a day, so am presently unable to mail off
copies. I will be returning home quite shortly though and will dispatch
orders then.

Incidentally, I believe that the music / soundtrack to the Kirk instillation
at York is called 'Bit Crackle' hopefully it should be getting a cd release
eventually.

        Jean-Marc