[Nagnagnag] Another Kirk release

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 10:06:51 EST 2003

Hey gang,

I don't think I've seen this mentioned on the naglist, forgive me if my
memory is faulty, but in the interest of ensuring all the fans know about
every release, here's a post from the Cab club about another Kirk release,
enjoy.

Pat

>From dpulse:

We've opened up pre-ordering (via PayPal) for the BCD 12" 'False Kings of
the Earth'
b/w 'Indiana Cuba 7'...

The vinyl is priced at $7.98, with $4 shipping.

We are all aware that most folks on this list probably already have the
tracks on their
copy of 'Bush Doctrine', so...to sweeten the pot a bit and encourage support
from our
fellow serious Cabbers:

Folks who pre-ordering directly from our site between now and November 15
will
also receive full-length CDs from hook the captain and 3kStatic free of
charge.

The 12" can also now be pre-ordered (without the additional CDs) for $7.50
from our
friends at Ear-Rational.

http://www.ear-rational.com/index.php?searchparm=pulsolid

Once the record is released, it will be available from all the usual sources
and should
be available at most quality record shops!

For more info on this exciting RHK release (with new artwork from the
Designers
Republic, please visit:

http://www.dpulse-america.com/bcd.htm

...and be sure to look for our BCD/RHK  ad coming up in Billboard later this
month!

Thanks to all our fellow Cabbers for the great support!

http://www.dpulse-america.com
http://www.pulsolid.com
http://www.cocosolidciti.com