[Nagnagnag] now i'm starting to get annoyed

Nicolas Doye nic.doye at eduserv.org.uk
Tue May 27 13:46:54 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-05-26 at 02:55, Jon Whitney wrote:

> www.brainwashed.com/cv/ has remained in its same location for 7 years now,
> long before they were listing URLs on their CDs.  come on!

And I've finally updated the news section...

Everyone, please read Jon's _three_ CV/RHK reviews on the brain this
week. They say everything I'd want to say but can't (because I seem to
be deficient the CD reviewing gene or something).
( www.brainwashed.com/brain )

As for Pat's comment that you can dance to TWAT. Agreed, the kids (19
months and 33 months old) both loved it. We even did "Ring-a-ring of
Roses" to it! Mind you, they also liked dancing to one of RHK's mixes of
Nag Nag Nag!

nic