[Nagnagnag] Kirk Online

Colin Wright ColinW at tesl.com
Tue May 20 17:32:03 EDT 2003

Cabbers / Kirkers

I have been a little busy over the last 2weeks knocking up a little RHK
website so that we can finally have a dedicated RHK site.

The site has been written using Flash 6 (so this needs to be installed on
your PCs).

There is a Fans Forum and Chat room for everyone that registers on the
site (please bare in mind that user names are unique to the host and not
to the site b so your preferred name might be already in use)

This site is still incomplete so please be patient and please let me know
if there is anything that needs to be added / changed or removed for any
reason. Also please let me know if there is any other functionality you
think would be useful and I will do my best to implement it.

Ideally I would like everyone to help contribute towards the upkeep of
this site so that it can be up to date with all the latest news and
gossip. Pat Slade has been very helpful with providing the news stories
on the News Pages.

My long-term ambition for the site is to move away from Flash and use
traditional HTML and ASP b I really want to make a site for Kirk / CV
that is similar to NewOrderOnline. I am developing that at the moment in
parallel and will keep you all posted of the progress of this as it
unravels.

Finally, the URL for the site is www.rhkirk.com

NJOY

Colin

PS b got my TWAT today and itbs awesome.