[Nagnagnag]

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 10:26:17 EDT 2003

My understanding is that Methodology is to be released in the states
tomorrow May 20, in the UK, what June 19, or something?

I've decided I don't understand how Mute decides when to release things.  Or
how they decide what gets a US, a UK, both, whatever release.

I don't have Methodology on pre-order, figure I'll order it when Yashar is
set for release.

keep on,

pat