[Nagnagnag]

Richard Smith - TW News r.smith at bbc.co.uk
Mon May 19 11:28:12 EDT 2003

Hi guys....

I've got Twat and methodology on order from amazon too...estimated time of
delivery says Feb 2004!!!
Surely some mistake?! (wouldn't count on it!)
By the way, I went to Nag Nag Nag on Friday night at a club called Egg at
Kings Cross...no Cabs but Boy George was there - not saying that's a good
thing, just saying!

Richard