[Nagnagnag] TWAT

mark at finnigan1.freeserve.co.uk sue at finnigan1.freeserve.co.uk
Sat May 17 18:56:01 EDT 2003

HI pat

thanks for wishing me to get the cd. i am sure your good vibes helped. there
are a few kirk  fans in sheff who may have got there first.
yes we did go in the shop it also sells second hand books as well . i think
david enjoyed it. i seem to remember they had comics as well,
not listened yet but will let you know!

cheeers
mark