[Nagnagnag]

Robert Frank doomtrain1974 at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 08:20:39 EDT 2003

I ordered my copy from AB-CD.com.  Hopefully it won't take too long.  I pre-ordered Methodology from CDUiniverse.  So hopefully I will have that soon too.
DOom

Pat Slade <pslade99 at hotmail.com> wrote:
I ordered my TWAT from amazon.uk so they best be shipping it to me
IMMEDIATELY.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anybody getting Methodology on Tuesday?

pat