[Nagnagnag] Chris has a new album coming out

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 11:42:11 EDT 2003

Special thanks to my Man on the Street Mr Tim Lawless for always letting me
know what's up with Mr Watson..

Chris has a new album set for a June release:

>From the Touch newsletter:

CHRIS WATSON
WEATHER REPORT
TOUCH # TO:47
Digipac designed by Jon Wozencroft

Tracklisting:

Ol-Olool-O -18' 00"
A fourteen hour drama in Kenya's Masai Mara from 0500h - 1900h on Thursday
17th Oct. 2002

The Lapaich -18' 00"

The music of a Scottish highland glen through autumn and into winter during
the four months of September to December

Vatnajvkull -17' 55"

The 10,000 year climatic journey of ice formed deep within this
Icelandic glacier and it's lingering flow into the Norwegian Sea.

Chris has a new website at: http://www.chriswatson.net

Touch has all the info: http://www.touchmusic.org.uk/

Keep on all,