[Nagnagnag] watson

john smith jean_marclawtonll at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 08:36:17 EDT 2003

Yeh I was thinking, perhaps its me, perhaps it isn't really May 11th, and
other conspiracy theories. However I'm sure the show wasn't broadcast on May
10th. It wasn't on BBC radio thats for sure. Did the gig occur on May 1st as
advertized? If so presumably it will be broadcast at some date, but there's
nothing in the schedules for this week. Radio 3 recorded Kirk's gig last
year in Vauxhall, which was the one and only live screening of TWAT and they
still haven't broadcast that and presumably won't now.

Perhaps radio 3 bastion of the arts has been taken over by philistinic
beings from another dimension, perhaps their controlling body are really CIA
agents bent on using the airwaves to ferment global unrest and civil
disobedience. That continual classical music they put out, perhaps its in
code or contains subliminal messages..................Beethoven was a
terrorist