[Nagnagnag] RE: Methodology - The Attic Tapes release date [was 'Re: [Nagnagn ag] CV - Yashar remix 12"')

Thierens, Danny ThierenD at kochind.com
Fri May 9 11:37:23 EDT 2003

In case anyone finds a promo-CD of the Yashar remixes, I'm interested. I'm
buying it on 12" when I find it, but I'd rather have it on CD. If I can't
find the promo, I'll probably just record the 12" tracks to CD, store the
12" and never touch it again ... A lot of vinyl has gone this way with me.

dv8