Methodology - The Attic Tapes release date [was 'Re:[Nagnagnag] CV - Yashar

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 10:50:19 EDT 2003

Hey J-M,

Nice to see a post from you, hope you are well.

Where'd you here the latest about TWAT?  Just curious, I haven't found a
photo of it anywhere on the web yet.

What is it with Mute?  Do they hand out 2,000 copies of whatever, and don't
care who turns around and sells them on ebay or a record shop?  They have a
strange way of marketing things...everyone will have a copy before the damn
thing is out.

Pat